(November 15, 2023) - Sijo, maker of luxe sleep-goods scientifically engineered for cooling and comfort, is proud to announce the launch of its newest bedding collection the CrispCool Cotton Bedding Collection, a breathable, hotel-crisp 400 thread count bedding collection that is smooth, made with matte finish, and cool to the touch.
The CrispCool Cotton Bedding Collection offers hot sleepers a new experience of breathable bedding with organic percale cotton, and its crafted sustainably and ethically.
The 100% GOTS Certified Organic percale Cotton in the CrispCool Bedding Collection features long-staple cotton for durability, and its colored using plant based dyes to ensure the bedding follows Sijo's mission of being safe for sleepers and for the planet.
The full set includes one fitted sheet, one optional flat/top sheet, and two pillowcases (with the exception of the Twin & TwinXL set including just one pillowcase).
Atheistically, Sijo ensure to bring a luxurious, hotel experience to your home with its five minimalist hues: Snow, Fog, Dove, Storm and Forest. View and download product images here.
CrispCool Cotton Bedding Collection Features, Facts & Materials:
- GOTS Certified Organic Percale Cotton
- Our CrispCool collection are also certified with OEKO-TEX Standard 100 in class 1, the highest and most stringent class for products safe for babies.
- Breathable, lightweight texture made from natural materials
- Long staple cotton creates stronger threads and improves durability and quality
- Supreme softness that feels even better with time
- Thread count of 400
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and like colors. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
CrispCool Cotton Bedding Collection Pricing:
- Twin/Twin XL: Duvet Cover, $95 | Sheets $125 (w/flat)
- Full & Queen: Duvet Cover, $125 | Sheets $165 (w/flat)
- King & California King: Duvet Cover, $155 | Sheets $195 (w/flat) Bundles available at varying prices.
SIJO is a home textile brand that believes the best sleep experiences are created at the intersection of a technical and intuitive understanding of comfort. Sijo's commitment to exhaustive material research and vigilant sourcing results in a fleet of fabrics and fibers that are not only high-quality and high-performance, but are also ethically grown and manufactured, and environmentally efficient.